Marinated Fish with Lemon & Dill
A fresh and zesty Summer dish. Set up that BBQ at the beach and get cooking…
Difficulty: Very easy
- 1/8 Cup Olives Et Al Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Enough portions of White Fish to feed you and your guests
- 2 Tbsp. Coarse Salt
- Olives Et Al Lemon and Dill Dressing
- A few sprigs of Parsley finely chopped
- A little fresh Coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- Freshly Ground Pepper
Remove skin and any bones that might be present from Fish and rinse off with cold water. Arrange the fish in a bowl and pour Lemon and Dill Dressing over Fish. Sprinkle with coarse Salt and Pepper and scatter Herbs evenly on top plus some finely chopped Chilli (if desired).
Allow the Fish to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (longer if possible). Once marinated, pop onto the BBQ to cook or wrap in foil and cook in the oven. Serve hot alongside a fresh Tomato and Onion Salad or Chargrilled Veg.