Tomato & Strawberry Summer Salad
- Strawberries, halved or quartered
- Heritage Tomatoes, cut to similar size of strawberries
- Spring Onions, trimmed and sliced
- Fresh Garlic (not purée)
- Basil leaves, torn
- OEA House Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Feta Cheese
- OEA Raspberry & Mint Dressing
- Salad leaves for each as required
- Halve or quarter the strawberries and tomatoes so that both are equally sized, and finely slice the spring onions (not diagonal), then crush and finely chop the garlic, tossing all together gently in a large bowl
- Add the Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper, then tear the basil leaves and stir through.
- To Serve: Plate with leaves at the base of the plate, add 175g of the Strawberry & Tomato salad mix. Crumble over 15-20g of Feta and dress lightly with the Raspberry & Mint Dressing. Garnish with Basil and Cress and serve.